Isn't this Teppanyaki (i.e. Benihana) style of making fried rice with a flattop/iron griddle? I've always seen fried rice Chinese style made in a wok. Teppanyaki style is good too! Especially garlic fried rice.
This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win....and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday my friend. Peace.
My face is turning red, and I feel my blood pressure and cholesterol rising just from seeing all that salt! Salt... then pepper... then SOY SAUCE and MSG. Holy sodium batman.
If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was PF Changs. The only other time I've been served salt with a side of food.
exactly how i make mine except for the carrots and the wild stupid skills.....you hit it with the green onion right at the end and it fills the air with the goodness and lets the house know the rice is done....love fried rice
1. Change your life, for the kingdom of heaven is at stake.
2. Fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
3. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
4. Take therefore no thought for the morrow
5. Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on
6. All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them:
7. If thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone
8. forgive, and ye shall be forgiven
9. Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.
10. Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you
Evolution is a lie