Paneer Chili or Chilli Paneer is an Indo Chinese Appetiser devoured by all, this spicy & tangy stir fried cottage cheese dish is a perfect one to serve as a starter in a party or a side with fried rice or noodles. Make it the way I've shown in the video :)
Learn how to make more Snacks & Appetizers: https://goo.gl/H25zMk
Subscribe to #seesomethingnew: http://goo.gl/Pw8vy7
Follow on Insta: http://www.instagram.com/Cooking.Shooking
Follow Yaman on Instagram @yaman.ag
Business Emails - email@example.com
Maida/Plain flour- 3 tbsp
Corn Starch - 5 tbsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Chili sauce - 2 tbsp
Water - as needed
Paneer - 250 gm
Oil - to fry
Corn Starch - 1 tbsp
Water - as needed
Oil - 2 tbsp
Chopped garlic - 3 tbsp
Ginger julienne - 1' inch
Sliced green chili - 4-5
Onion - 1 Shelled
Spring Onion whites - 1/4 cup
Diced Capsicum - 1
Spring onion greens - 4 tbsp
Salt - to taste
Pepper - to taste
Light soy sauce - 1 1/2 tbsp
Chili Sauce - 2-3 tbsp
Ketchup - 1 tbsp
Deseeded Tomato chopped - 1
Deep fried paneer cubes
1. The first step is to make the batter for the paneer, take 3 tbsp of maida or plain flour, 5 tbsp of cornstarch, 1 tsp of salt and 2 tbsp of chili sauce. Now using some water, make a thick batter. You can totally skip the batter coating and deep frying the paneer if you want to. This just allows to hold their shape, add a crust and retain moisture.
2. Now add in the paneer cubes and mix them around using hands until well coated.
3.Add the paneer cubes one by one into hot oil and deep fry the paneer cubes in medium flame until golden and crispy.
4.Take them down to a kitchen towel lined plate once done.
5. Now for the Chili element, make the corn starch slurry for which take a tbsp of corn starch and add in 2-3 tbsp of water and mix it well.
6. Next take 2 tbsp of oil in a very hot wok, to which add in chopped garlic, sliced green chili, julienne of ginger and stir around for a few seconds.
7. Next ingredient is onion shells, white of green onion and salt. Stir and cook for a minute. Add in diced capsicum, some green onion, pepper powder, soy sauce, 2-3 tbsp of chili sauce and mix around as we don't want anything to burn. Next add in a tbsp of ketchup and give it a mix, pour in a few tbsp of water to adjust the consistency, this needs to be saucy at this stage. Add in some cornstarch slurry, about a tbsp of it.
8. After it boils around for a good minute or two, ensuring the corn starch is cooked, add in 1 deseeded tomato, which is optional and give it a final mix before adding the deep fried paneer cubes.
A good sprinkle of green onions and this is ready to serve!
Website: http://www.cookingshooking.com | http://www.cookingshooking.in
@1:16 & @1:26 , I wouldn't use the word "Slurry" as it completely ruins the meaning that you wanna convey as it typically relates to mixture of fine particles of manure, cement etc. I'd never want "Slurry" in my diet.
+Bill Burr - One word can be used in multiple context and can mean different things. The problem here is that people think that it ONLY means just one thing. The word SET has 120 different meanings.
Not really.. we drill paki asses everyday and we love doing that... Rest.. Adios biachh.. I have no interstest in your daily whoring activities. Go slut around.. Like I said there are 666 John are waiting for you to Schtupp you hard with $5 in hand.. your rate just went down... I guess you will left with a monster truck holes in your body.. Keep your low class whoorrrreee... bu Bye...