A good LEGO Geoffrey the Giraffe has finally been revealed - but it's a bit late, y'know, since TOYS"R"US is dead!
Brickset article: https://brickset.com/article/37697/an-unusual-brickheadz-set-emerges!
Original (dead) link: https://www.lego.com/biassets/bi/6242059.pdf
The official just2good Discord server! https://discord.gg/pr2vJeJ
The official just2good subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/just2good/
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/just2goodYT
My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/just2good
My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/just2goodofficial
1) No number spam (as in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc). This is annoying and usually has NOTHING to do with the video. Also no "I'M EARLY" jokes. Those, again, have nothing to do with the video and are rarely constructive. Or comment spam, like "Legend has it nobody can like this comment!"
2) No advertising your channel or giveaways. That's not the right way to get viewers.
3) Don't be offensive. I'm keeping this one vague for a reason. Keep everything PG-rated, not even PG-13.
4) Don't spoil movies that just came out in theaters (as in, within a one month window).
5) Treat others with respect.
6) No political discussion, please. I'll remove any comments that break these rules. This is NOT because I'm an advocate for censorship, but rather because I like this to be a family friendly channel.
If it's super bad, you'll be banned. Thanks, and that's all!
hey J2G. I feel so sorry for you needing to import this little set which will cost you so much, try living in a country were we need to import most Lego exclusives because we just don't get them here and living at the bottom of the world in New Zealand now that's a real cost to ship to, consider yourself lucky and your channel probably makes you more than enough to cover it. Its comments like this that makes me think again about watching your channel however you are great at it so I will be back. Sorry to bleat on its just you guys in the US have it the best already.
0:42 I actually looked up the link and the website is still up.
Also, I think it is probably is going to be exclusive to countries with Toys R Us in them because it wouldn't make sense to sell a Toys R Us product in other stores.
Ever since Toys R Us closed in the U.S, the Toys R Us stores here in Canada seemed to have expanded. I don't really go there much often but it is cool seeing a store that is closed in other countries yet it somehow survived here...