Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you'll need!
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE
10 graham crackers
7 tablespoons melted butter
24 ounces cream cheese
1½ cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ cups chocolate chips, melted
2 cups peanut butter, melted
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1. Place graham crackers into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin.
2. Pour the graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and combine with melted butter, mixing until the texture is like slightly wet sand.
3. Press the graham cracker crumbs in an even layer into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
4. In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese until smooth.
5. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and continue to mix until there are no lumps.
6. Add the melted chocolate and mix until the color is even.
7. Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust in the springform pan. Using a spatula or spoon, smooth the top. Refrigerate.
8. In a large bowl, mix together melted peanut butter and confectioner’s sugar.
9. Pour mixture over cheesecake in springform pan. Use a knife or spatula to spread evenly and smooth the top.
10. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
SFX Provided By AudioBlocks
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.
I thought this was going to be an awesome desert because who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate. 🤷🏾♀️ Tried it and the peanut butter completely overpowers the chocolate. I combed off the peanut butter and ate the chocolate cheesecake. Taste ten times better alone.
I tried it a couple of times. It tasted way too sugary in the beginning. So from the second time onwards, i completely got rid of the powdered sugar for the peanut butter layer. Sets well without fuss unless you plan to keep the cake out of the fridge when not eating. Also, i used dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate, and also used crunchy peanut butter instead of the smooth ones. These changes made a world of a difference. But thanks to @Tasty for the recipe! 👍