Customize & buy the Tasty Cookbook here: http://bzfd.it/2fpfeu5
Here is what you'll need!
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE
10 graham crackers
7 tablespoons melted butter
24 ounces cream cheese
1½ cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ cups chocolate chips, melted
2 cups peanut butter, melted
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1. Place graham crackers into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin.
2. Pour the graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and combine with melted butter, mixing until the texture is like slightly wet sand.
3. Press the graham cracker crumbs in an even layer into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
4. In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese until smooth.
5. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and continue to mix until there are no lumps.
6. Add the melted chocolate and mix until the color is even.
7. Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust in the springform pan. Using a spatula or spoon, smooth the top. Refrigerate.
8. In a large bowl, mix together melted peanut butter and confectioner’s sugar.
9. Pour mixture over cheesecake in springform pan. Use a knife or spatula to spread evenly and smooth the top.
10. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
SFX Provided By AudioBlocks
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.
Looks really dense and sugary. It may benefit from adding chocolate pudding to the cream cheese mixture and less cream cheese. to the peanut buttery topping I'd use way less sugar and peanut butter, and add some whipped cream. Just saying, I was a chef for years, and that just looks so sugary it would hurt teeth. you could also use peanut butter cookies for the base instead of graham crackers if you want a super peanut butter taste, and crumble bits for the top.
I want to make sure Spanish speaking when you are doing their thing because I don't know I don't know who it is or how you doing it or like what you're doing or anything talk nobody understand you okay and I ain't trying you're smart so if you would like
hey really good recipe but i made it to day and took out the penut butter and gram crackers i replaced the gram crackers with digestives and i replaced the penut butter with mint aero that i crushed and mixed in with the cream cheese mix then let it sit in the fridge for 4 hours