Watch how to make Paneer Cutlet ,a quick and easy to make Party Starter/ Snack a recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Paneer Cutlets are tempting and easy to make, they make a perfect starter. So watch the video and learn how to make Paneer Cutlets with Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food
1 potato boiled and mashed
1/2 onion finely chopped
1/2 tsp chat masala
1/2 tsp oil
1 cup toasted bread crumbs
1 small piece of ginger, finely chopped
1/2 capsicum, finely chopped
1/2 carrot, finely grated
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 green chillies, finely chopped
4 tbsp gram flour
1/4 tsp raw mango powder
Salt to taste
- Dry the paneer by covering it In a cloth for few minutes
- Sauté the veggies in oil, add ginger, onion, carrots, cabbage, capsicum and green chillies
- In a bowl add dry paneer, mashed potato, amchoor, garam masala chaat masala, corn flour, salt to taste, coriander leaves and the sauté veggies
- Apply little bit of corn flour on you palm and shape the cutlets.
- In a bowl add gram flour, to which add some water and salt
- Dip the cutlets into the batter and then into the breadcrumbs and fry them into the oil.
- Paneer Cutlets are ready to be served!
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook - https://goo.gl/4xDuzf
Tweet about it - https://goo.gl/NGIk78
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
Corn Flour and Cornstarch both are same. You can use any of them. Please Subscribe my channel as well for best ever recipes. Its in Hindi but Subtitles make you understand the recipes.