Here is what you'll need!
Makes 30 cookies
2 cups butter, melted
2 cups packed brown sugar
2 cups granulated sugar
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
5 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
4 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until evenly combined and light in color.
3. Add in the eggs and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
4. Add the flour and baking soda, folding the mixture until it forms a smooth dough.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly combined.
6. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop 6 balls of dough onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12 minutes, then serve!
FOR LATER USE
1. To save cookie dough for later use, scoop the dough into balls and place them side-by-side on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
2. Wrap the tray with cling wrap, then freeze for up to one month.
3. To bake the frozen dough balls, remove desired number from the tray and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 375°F/190°C.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
The 5 A.m. Crawl MCM
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.
Created by https://www.buzzfeed.com/bfmp/videos/14365
I'm hungry, Let's make food
Me: walks into kitchen and opens pantry, grabs crackers, starts hammering them
Mom:WHAT THE BLOODY F*CK ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!
Me: I wanted food
Mom: if you want to eat food at f-ing 2 in the morning, grab a bag of chips, goddammit!
Has anyone tried the chocolate chip cookies? Hoe did they turn out? Im looking for a good recipe that the cookies arent too oily or stiff but not too soft (think those cookies that are sold individually in a plastic package the brand is like grannys something or other and the cookies are really soft and thick and will fall apart in your hands and dont have any bite to it its TOO chewy, i dont like that) i wanna make cookies and use bunchacrunch for chocolate chips.
Don't quite get how these are late night snacks, but they're still nice recipes and I can see that a lot of work went into this video. Definitely will be trying some of these out, just not in the dead of night 😂.