Do you always fancy the art of cutting beautiful and perfect julienne? Well here is a perfect guide for all of you! A perfect video where you'll witness the most easy and perfect way to julienne. So with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar learn how to julienne vegetables only on Rajshri Food.
- Peel the washed carrot.
- Take off the top and bottom of the carrot.
- Cut carrot into approximately 5 cms long and slice the base of carrot.
- Hold the carrot very firmly and slice off the carrot.
- Stack the carrot slices, run the knife and cut it into thin slices.
- Peel off the ginger.
- Slice the base, rest the ginger on the board and start slicing.
- Stack the ginger slices, change the angle and continue cutting into thin slices.
- Rest it on a back with firm grip and slice through the center.
- Cut the capsicum into 4 quarters.
- Take of the membrane of capsicum.
- Turn the side of capsicum and continue slicing from the sides.
- Start peeling the beetroot.
- Slice off the top and the bottom of the beetroot.
- Slice little on the side and rest it on the cutting board.
- Slice beetroot very thinly.
- Stack up the sliced beetroot and start slicing again.
Share on Facebook : https://goo.gl/T9xjKn
Share on Twitter : https://goo.gl/rMPW5B
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director : Vaibhav Dhandha
Editor : Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood
"Remember, Speed will cum through time n practise!".Epic!
Wish this was told by teachers at med school!
NO KNowledge is ever wasted!
Never thought there wud be so much to learn in culinary,
wot a sound knowledge !
Watching your videos has reinforced my faith in the fact that one can excel anywhere in any field if one is hardworking, dedicated, passionate n above all honest n disciplined!
Hats off Sir, U hav literally redefined the meaning of Culinary!
Wish we had such Teachers in Medical college who cud demonstrate every basic step so well, esp in subjects like Anatomy....
Sir , u use so many words , we use in med school, incision, membrane,
Hats off to you Sir!
This is Dedication at its best!
Incredibly beautiful Varun. Try to imitate you many a times and always get appreciations. I owe that to you. Thanks a lot brother.
One request, my mother and wife are good cooks, but they are not good at English. Will you please start with Hindi channel, so that this particular segment gets to learn from you.
Thanks in advance. Keep cooking. Keep inspiring.
The first thing came to my mind while watching the video was you have got a fantastic command over English language. Before I write the comment, I noticed many people here complimented on your presentation style. As a whole, a good video.