Meet & Greet Form Link - https://goo.gl/TgVpEV
Paneer Ghee Roast, a vegetarian version of the Mangalore Special Ghee Roast. This mildly spicy yet tangy Paneer Recipe is pretty close to Kadhai Paneer, yet different. If you are a fan of Paneer Recipes, you need to try this one out, the freshly roasted spice blend of Coriander-Cumin-Chili-Fenugreek-Tamarind along with the ghee brings out an amazing flavor to this one which separated this out from the crowd.. Skip the Butter Paneer for a day, and try out this Masala Paneer :)
Detailed Recipe :
Ghee – 2 1/2 tbsp
Coriander Seeds – 3 tbsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 1/2 tbsp
Fenugreek Seeds – ½ tsp
Red Chili Powder / Whole – 2 tbsp / 6-7
Tamarind – 1 lemon sized ball
Garlic – 5-6 cloves
Dahi – ¼ cup
Paneer – 200g
GG Paste – ½ tsp
Salt – ½ tsp
Turmeric – ¼ tsp
Coconut Milk Powder – 2 tbsp.
• In a pan, add ½ tbsp. ghee, next goes in the coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds. Roast for a minute, and then add in the red chili powder, tamarind, garlic and roast well for 2-3 minutes in low flame.
• After the spices have cooled down, add water and make a smooth paste.
• Make ridges/cuts in paneer cubes, and keep aside. In a mixing bowl, add in ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric and yogurt. Mix well, add in the paneer and keep aside.
• In a pan, pour in rest of the ghee, once hot, place in the just the paneer one by one and cook for 2 minutes in each side and take them out.
• In the remaining ghee, add the spice paste, and cook until it starts leaving the sides.
• Add in the coconut milk powder, remaining yogurt and mix well.
• Roasted paneer goes in next, along with water to adjust the consistency. Serve hot!
Website: http://www.cookingshooking.com | http://www.cookingshooking.in
hi yaman m big fan of urs,I make all ur recipes n they turn out to b really awesome. I needed ur help.I have been selected for final round in 1 of d cooking show,n I hv to make any sabji whether it b ogratin or any typical sabji. pls can u suggest me Wat shld I try coz I m too confused. hv already made lasagne and stuffed aloo sabji in other 2 rounds.pls pls pls help.
Hello cute barbie! Easiest replacement would be white sugar only, but you can change it up by using white sugar and golden syrup as well. Please share the recipe you're looking to make, would share exact amounts :)
hey yaman good recipe 😙
and 1 thing that i have update the form and i got the message that u r channel have not get an 1K subscriber. so it means i will not be able to meet u till i cross 1k subscriber till 17. 😢😢😧😡
Stylo, I had more spice-paste from my last try, so mixed it together.. I have used Kashmiri Red Chili, so it gets a great color, and add lot's of water to make a smooth paste. You can see how the paste cooks and judge whether it has tomatoes or onions, though totally it's your call if you want to add them :)
I am trying new things everytime.. So no two videos or angles look the same, lol.. All thanks to YouTube India, they've taught me Davinci Resolve, would be using it to grade my videos now, so no more poor colors in the coming days :)
It does Kaustubh. Can't help, Rode VideoMicPro has very bad floor noise. My lapel + Zoom combo just acted up, din't work this time so had to use backup audio. Don't worry audio will be better in the coming days :)